Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TYPHOON

Their is a typhoon hitting the Philippines at the moment, their is so much rain that you cannot see more then a few meters in front of you sometimes. It is a little scary when the wind is strong but my sister and I stay in our place, we do not go outside coz it might be dangerous.
Tomorrow I have to travel to see Cherry so I hope the typhoon does not cause a big problem. We where hoping to get some really nice out door shoots together but that looks unlikely now because of the typhoon but hopefully we will be able to do photo shoots still but just indoors.
I might be a little slow up dating my blog this week as I am hoping to travel to see Cherry early tomorrow morning.
Here is a picture of my sister and Tera and my friend out barhopping, remember I told you about her visit to me recently. My friend hates this picture coz she looks a little crazy, so I just had to share it with you. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment