Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MY FRIEND

Today I have spent the day shopping and buying pasalubongs (gifts) for my sister Tera and my cousin. I have had a really great time with Cherry and I am not ready to go home but I have to go home because so much work is piling up. We never got as many photo shoots as we would have liked but the weather was not good as you all know with the typhoon but it was a lot of fun spending time with Cherry, I have to go home tomorrow and I know it is going to be sad saying good bye to Cherry, we have not known each other for very long but we have become very close friends very fast, she is a great girl who is not only very beautiful to look at but also a very beautiful person on the inside too.
Here is a picture from our webcam show.

No comments:

Post a Comment