Saturday, October 9, 2010

Catching Up With Friends, Maybe:-)

My friend txt me and tell me that her little boy was awake all night crying with very high temperature and she say it very hard to give him the medicine coz he not like so he keep spitting out. I tell me friend that if she needs me I will go stay with her for a few days and help her with her baby but she says she is ok coz her mama is coming to stay to help her.
Tonight I have been invited to go out for a few drinks with friends, I really don't feel like going out but I have not seen these friends for a while so I suppose I will have to make the effort and go out even if only for a one or two hrs.
This is a picture of me we took after a photo shoot and we where going out to dinner to celebrate. http://wwww.kerialee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment