Friday, October 8, 2010

Measles

My friend came and visited me today who has a 2yr old little boy, I have told you about them before. It looked like her little boy had a rash all over his body. My friend did not have any money to take him to the doctor so I said to her I would pay. We went to the doctor and the doctor said he had measles. He is a very sick little boy. I feel so sorry and so helpless. He is covered in spots and he is so hot. We went to the drug store where I buy his medicine, my friend say she will pay me back but Iknow she not have the money to do that, all of her salary goes on food and milk for her little boy. Here in the Philippines you have to be so careful with things like that because children here still die from measles and many other childhood diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment