Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friends and Catching Up.

I am really excited today coz a friend who I have not seen for 2 yrs is coming to visit me. It was just one of those things we just sort of went our separate ways, always promising to catch up but never it seems finding the time to get together but about a week ago she contacted me and we have been txting everyday and yesterdays she said she does not have work for a couple of days so I invited her to come visit and she said yes. She wants to go barhopping so I am sure we will get a little drunk coz she loves to party and to dance.
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about last Saturday night, it was really fun with lots of laughs. We went to 4 bars and the girls where really sexy, one girl was very beautiful and very aggressive and for whatever reason she took a shine to me and she was always touching me and telling me what she would like to do to me if she had me on my own, I have to admit it got me a little horny:-) I got some pictures so I will share them with you over the next few days, this picture is of a really close friend of mine who is a single mama of a sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment